At GOHBA, we are the proud voice for excellence in the home building community
Our mission is:
To create competitive advantage for our members by:
- Advocating for effective regulatory change;
- Providing business development forums; and
- Delivering professional education and recognition programs
To act professionally to promote affordability, quality and choice for consumers.
Pride – We are proud to be good civic partners, and make meaningful changes in the community we live in by implementing sound municipal policies.
Collaboration – We are stronger and more effective when we speak as a unified voice. We amplify that voice by partnering with external stakeholders.
Innovation – We facilitate innovation in all facets of home building – from regulatory affairs to building science.
Professionalism – We expect:
- Professional conduct from our members in all business affairs;
- Professional conduct from our Board / Staff / Volunteers when representing the interests of the Association; and
- Clarity, consistency and equity in the operations of the Association with our members.
Loyalty – Be a member. Do business with a member.