Good time for a new look
You know it’s that time again because you feel the itch to make a change. Here comes Autumn!
It’s a good time to take on a professional renovation, while the weather is still fine, summer heat waves are over, children are back to school, snow still seems over the next horizon, and there’s lots of time to plan for holiday guests.
Of course, any renovation is suitable at this time of year, but here are a few ideas you might want to consider in this lovely, transitional time:
- An updated kitchen, to better accommodate parties and gatherings in the holiday season
- A guest suite or extra bathroom for guests
- A new, cozy but high-end basement for casual yet elegant entertaining. A home theatre for movie nights with kids, teens, friends, and family.
- A fireplace in the living room, family room, guest room, master bedroom… or just about anywhere.
- An addition to create a studio, office, exercise room, “man cave”, with good windows, to let in the light.
- Energy-efficient windows and doors
- In-floor heating
- A sauna
Your professional renovator can help you decide what your renovation can include based on budget, permits, and existing structure.
But now’s the time to ask, before the leaves start to fall.