Steps to Owning a New Home
The key to a successful buying experience is to be well prepared and well informed.
Find out about the typical buying process at a glance and check below for more in-depth information. Download checklists and other items from the tools section to guide you through your purchase.
- The Typical New Home Buying Process
- Deciding on Your Home
- The Contract
- The Typical Construction Process
- Taking Possession/Getting Settled
Why Buy New?
Have you looked at a new home lately? Today’s new homes are better than ever. Bright, open interiors. A healthy, comfortable indoor environment. Low-maintenance materials inside and out. Solid energy-efficient construction. And all the features you want for today’s lifestyle.
Professional new home builders are using advanced design, materials and construction techniques to provide home buyers with the widest range of options and great value. Check the advantages of buying a brand new home at a glance and browse though the information below.
- Advantages of Buying a Brand New Home
- Construction Practices for Superior Quality
- Designed for Living
- Environmentally Responsible Products
- Indoor Air Quality
- Energy Efficiency for Savings and Comfort
- Radon and New Home Construction